The aircraft is immaculately maintained, and has a strong engine producing almost completely full power. It is well equipped with all kinds of glass avionics upgrades that make it a very attractive IFR training platform. Full CorrosionX treatment in 2018.
- Garmin GTN-650 NAV/COMM/Approach GPS
- Aspen EFD1000 Primary Flight Display
- S-TEC S-TEC 20 Autopilot
- PS Engineering PMA8000BT Audio Panel
- Lynx L3 Digital Transponder Transponder
- JPI EDM Engine Monitor Engine Monitor
- Cloth seats, new upholstery done in 2017.
- No quirks, but the aircraft is managed under Savvy Aviation, and for flights over 2 hours, I would like the plane run LOP. I can give any pilot the checklists and parameters for doing so.
N6750M has no reviews yet. Be the first to fly N6750M at Air Helmuth to rate and review it!