Empty weight: 1542.6 lbsMax Take Off weight: 2550.0 lbsUseful load w/ full fuel: 677.37 lbs
180 HP8 Gallons per hour fuel burn6 hours of flight time with reserveTotal full capacity: 53 gallons
Overall, the I found the staff to be courteous and professional. The president of the company even took me out to the hangers so that I wouldn't get lost looking for the plane among the many hangers at KMTN. I was told the aircraft had just finished a 100 hour inspection, so I was surprised to find several issues during my pre-flight inspection.
1. Windows glazed over with washing fluid, had to rewash before leaving
2. Fuel maxed out. Two days prior I called specifically to request the fuel tanks not be top offed, I was travelling for the weekend and wanted to bring luggage as well as the 4 adult souls aboard the plane.
1. Back passenger headset plug missing - Since I had 3 passengers, this was inconvenient for communication on a 2.5 hour trip.
2. Trim indicator was broken and had to be visually set to take off position during each airport stop
3. Hobbs and Tach did not match print logs - I was told this may be the case, so no surprises on this point
Pricing: Maryland state tax is not included in the hourly rate
Tires were inflated properly and have plenty of tread The plane itself handled very well, the controls were tight and provided smooth operation. I may rent this plane in the future, but I will be sure to call prior to the reservation to verify fuel amounts and maintenance logs and a current list of squawks
Actually flew N952JA. 116SV is no longer with this operator. Fantastic flying G1000 airplane. New paint, flies true, good interior. No autopilot.